This service for those who are still primarily self-sufficient but would benefit from personal care assistant and lifestyle support.
- Accompany client to Dr. appointments
- Transportation to social and recreational activities
- Assistance with light exercise and outdoor activities
- Companionship and community engagement
- Lighthouse keeping (laundry, changing of beds linens)
- Meals preparations
- Grocery shopping and errands
Personal Care Assistance:
- Bathing and grooming Assistance
- Medication reminders
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Assistance with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair
Overall, our caregivers provide clients with the help they need. Run errands as requested and maintain a safe environment for our clients, so that they will not get hurt during the recovery process.